Brian Bilkes

Homelife Glenayre Realty Chilliwack Ltd.

  • Cell: (604) 316-2757
  • Office : (604)795-2955
  • Fax: (604) 794-3809
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

New property listed in Sumas Prairie, Abbotsford

I have listed a new property at 3673 TOLMIE RD in ABBOTSFORD.
INCLUDES 3642 TOLMIE, 3673 TOLMIE & 3693 TOLMIE RD. 3 Titles of farm land with very fertile soil. Title 1 (3673)=20.5 acres, Title 2(3693)=40.99 acres, Title 3(3642)-21.45 acres. Must be sold together. Title 1 has approx 1100 sq.ft older home. Title 2 has approx 1,552 sq.ft. updated home with 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Loft barn 40 ft x 120 ft., Cow barn 56 ft x 220 ft (room for 204 milk cows), Heifer barn 55ft x 188ft, Feeder barn 56ft x 220ft, Dry Cow barn 36ft x 120ft, Special Needs barn 30ft x 120ft, Loafing barn 30ft x 146ft (sawdust pack barn), 62ft x 180ft (loafing barn), 26ft x 130ft (calf barn), Parlous 20ft x 120ft - double-eight milking parlous, Bunker silo 2 @ 50ft x 135ft and 24ft x 24ft sawdust bunk, Equipment Storage and Repair Shop 40ft x 130ft, Manure Lagoon 115ft x 180ft x 8ft deep. Milk tank not included. Land is available for immediate possession.
Brian Bilkes
Cell:(604) 316-2757
Office :(604)795-2955
Fax:(604) 794-3809
Homelife Glenayre Realty Chilliwack Ltd.
8387 Young Road
Chilliwack, BC
V2P 4N8 CA
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.